Updated: Jun 19, 2019
Hi people Elianne here, I've been really into making this chia pudding recently and thought why not share it? I make it the night before since it needs to be put in the fridge overnight, but this actually saves me a lot of time in the morning. So if you are looking for a healthy, easy, fast and filling breakfast I'm coming to your rescue. This breakfast is very nutrient dense and full of healthy fats that are a necessity in your diet to get all the right amino-acids. You can also take it with you if you are really in a hurry. Okay I'll stop talking now and just give you the recipe. You know how that works, just follow the steps.
You will need:
- Half a cup/ 86 grams + two tbsp chia seeds (you can also use two tbsp of flax/hemp seeds to mix it up a bit)
- 1 1/2 cup/ 375 ml (plant-based milk of choice) I used a mix of coconut and almond milk
- 1 tsp vanille extract
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup (this is entirely up to taste)
- 2 tbsp coconut shaving
- fresh fruit of your choosing to put on top
Okay now follows the extremely difficult part of this recipe. How to make it.
- step 1 combine everything in a jar
- step 2 stir
- step 3 put it in the fridge overnight with the lid slightly off so the water can escape and it thickens
- step 4 wait/sleep
- step 5 top it with fruit and enjoy (yes that's a requirement)
Hope you like it as much as I do!